Once a digital photo is purchased, the system generates the file to be downloaded on to your computer.
The size and number of photos you purchased will determine how long it will take the system to prepare the download for you.
Here are the steps to download the images once you have purchased your digital photos:
- Step 1: On the receipt page, it states: "Links to download images will arrive in your email receipt" and "You will receive an email with download links once the order is approved."
- Step 2: Check your email for the receipt, remember to check your spam folder if you do not see it.
Step 3: On the email receipt, you will see a message with more information about the order and a link to the order page.
Please note that an order may be 'Awaiting Approval, which means that the photographer still needs to quality check the order and approve it. If it is waiting for approval, you will receive an additional email when it has been reviewed and is ready for download.
- Step 4: When the digital product is ready to download, you can download your purchased images from the Download Page. There will be a link to this page in your email.
- Once you have opened the Download Page, you will see a thumbnail of your image(s) and a button to ' Download all purchased items'. Click on that button.
Alternatively, you can download each file individually using the 'Download to My Computer' link beside each thumbnail.
Depending on your specific computer, a new dialogue box will open asking where you would like to save the file. Click Ok.
- Find the downloaded file on your computer and 'unzip' or 'un-archive' it. This will open a new folder that is titled the same as your order number. Open that folder and inside you will find the images and a copy of the license agreement.